|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1|
|Application:||Quarry Plant, Sand Making Plant||Motor Type:||AC Motor|
|Weight:||25 Tons||Color:||As Clients' Request|
Stone And Ore Spring Cone Crusher Construction Waste Crusher Laminating crushing
1. Unequaled output and uniform product throughout a wide range of capacities;
2. High working efficiency, greater crushing force;
3. Largest head displacement provides greater production capacity;
4. Long lasting bearing with stand crushing loads and severe environmental conditions;
5. Hydraulic controls providing fast setting changes and simply clearing;
6. Long working life, low operating and maintenance costs;
7. All parts can be exchanged with Nordberg Symons cone crusher.
Spring Cone Crusher — Application
This kind of cone crusher is widely applied in metallurgical, construction, road building, chemical and phosphatic industry. It is suitable for hard and mid-hard rocks and ores, such as iron ores, copper ores, limestone, quartz, granite, grit stone, etc.
Spring Cone Crusher — Advantages
Even particle size of products and uniformly surface wear of movable cone
Simple structure: frame, horizontal axis, movable cone, balance wheel, eccentric bushing, upper crushing wall (fixed cone), down crushing wall (movable cone), fluid coupling, lubrication system, hydraulic system, control system, etc.
Working Principle of spring cone crusher
When the crusher works,motor drives eccentric cover to rotate by flexible coupling,transmitting shaft,and a pair of bevel gears.Crushing cone central line moves cycloidally driven by eccentric cover,so the crushing wall and fragment wall sometimes approach to each other,and sometimes depart from each other. By doing this,materials are crushed between the crushing wall and fragment wall.